Monday, November 23, 2009

Signing up for a 2010 reading challenge


OK, so I really would like to play some of these reading challenge games for 2010. I've already signed up for the South Asian reading challenge (a mere five books), but here' one that should be fun, because it organizes your reading into "lists."

This challenge, which I found on S. Krishna's blog, exhorts you to read two books from a series of categories. The list is here. I already know about half the books I want to read for the challenge, but because it's so flexible, I should be able to find books in each category just in my usual reading regimen.

Addendum: I need to state which books I'm going to read for my personal challenge: No. 10 on the list. My challenge will be to read two books in translation into English.



No comments: