Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dare I take on another challenge? I dare!

The 2010 Bibliophilic Book Challenge caught my eye, because it will fit in with the rest of the stuff I'm going to be reading in 2010. The idea is to read books about books, either fiction or nonfiction. It's pretty easy when you're studying library science. So I'll go for the three challenge, and I think I know which three I'm going to include: The Angel's Game, The Library at Night and either Digital Barbarism or The Case for Books. .

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Thanks for joining, Richard! I love your post title, by the way - go for it!

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

I joined the Bibliophilic Books challenge too. I am excited about it. Here is my sign up post and list of book.

Your books look great! Happy reading!