Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

Because blogs are the definition of overkill, I'm going to give a reading update for the WWW Wednesdays at Should be Reading, one of the blogs I follow. Since I'm not taking graduate classes, I seem to be reading more. Anyway:

Recently finished: How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional University by Charles Yu (review here)

What I'm reading now: I'm actually dividing my time between Heidegger's Glasses by Thaisa Frank, a book I started last year but did not finish, and Swamplandia by Karen Russell. I received Swamplandia! through the Amazon Vine program. Meanwhile, in my car I'm listening to The Emperor's Children by Claire Messud, a download from the NetLibrary audiobook collection through my local library. It's another book I started last year but did not finish because of technical issues, which seem to have resolved themselves.

What I think I'll read next: I want to finish Super Sad True Love Story before I have to take it back to the library; then I have a few more library books to read, including Losing Graceland by Micah Nathan, The Radleys by Matt Haig and Certain Women by Madeline L'Engle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great selection of books!